Saturday 30 August 2014

Problem with DH's marijuana usage

Ok, so DH has smoked from day 1 of our relationship. I knew this, was fine with it & even smoked with him in the beginning. I outgrew this phase and he continued to smoke. This wasn’t a huge problem, until I started seeing it affect his motivation and mental health. He smokes in the morning, at least once during the day, and a few times at night. He was diagnosed with bipolar disorder and I’m afraid his pot use is contributing to his mood swings. He doesn’t work at the kind of job that would drug test him, (at least they haven’t in his 6 years with the company. It’s not really the type of industry to test typically) it’s NOT legal in our state. I’ve grown to resent his use of it, but I feel like I ‘signed up’ for this. I have absolutely no clue what to do about this. I’ve brought it up to him and he has no interest in quitting. I know they say you can’t get addicted to weed but I don’t buy it. He is absolutely addicted.

Also, I’m anon because I’m friends with some people on FB from bbc and don’t want that to be put out there. I can CF if I need to ..l


Source



Problem with DH's marijuana usage

No comments:

Post a Comment